Please go through the Instructions page before filing the application.
1. Applicants who have tested COVID-19 Positive on or after 1/4/2021 are eligible to avail this facility
2. Applicants must have paid the KAWF subscription upto the year 2019
3. Applicants should have passed AIBE ( For the advocates who are graduated LL.B degree after June,2010)
Instruction to Fill the form
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
1. Enter your roll number in the format as per Enrolment certificate. ( Eg. Mys/1/61, Mys/20/73, Kar/1/99, Kar/1/2000, Kar/1/2019).
2. Click the search button to get the applicant details.
3. Capture the Address with Taluk and District.
4. Capture the place of practice and Bar association.
5. Enter the mobile no, Aadhar card number and PAN number.
6. Enter the RTPCR test location.
7. Enter the RTPCR test details.
8. Enter the Bank details such as Account number and IFSC.
9. Upload required documents. Documents should be in PDF / JPEG format only. Maximum file size allowed is 3 MB.
10. Fields marked with red are mandatory.
11. Format of the Affidavit is enclosed.Affidavit